Local / Short Haul Driver
As a driver for Mooney’s you must have a valid class A or B CDL to drive either a straight truck or tractor trailer to transport and deliver household goods.
- Responsible for pad wrapping, loading, driving and unloading household goods from origin to destination.
- Responsible for accurate completion of paperwork and securing payment from customers.
- Work with management to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to all DOT regulations.
- Must have valid Class A or B CDL
- Must have prior experience operating a commercial vehicle in real world environments
- Must have clean driving record
- Must pass drug screening
- Must pass background screening (no felony convictions)
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs
Under the supervision of the move supervisor/driver, assists with moving, packing, wrapping, inventory, and transport of household goods for residential customers. Represents the company in a professional manner.
- Assists/helps with the pick-up (loading), transportation, and delivery (unloading and placement) of household goods/equipment in accordance with established standards and procedures.
- Routinely involves lifting 50+ lbs, movement and placement of heavy items by hand or with the assistance of material handling equipment (hand-truck or dolly).
- Receives instruction from crew leader and adheres to all company policies and safety rules.
- Represents the Company in a professional manner.
- May be required to pack, unpack, and wrap/unwrap household goods items per customer specifications.
- Performs all duties in adherence with company safety standards.
- Display professional conduct, courtesy, and manners when entering and performing work in the customer’s home. Remain respectful of their property and personal spaces.
Criminal background check are part of mandatory pre-hiring application process.
Interview are by appointment only.
Upload your resume: