Household Goods Driver

As a driver for Mooney's, you must have a valid license to drive either a box truck, straight truck, or tractor trailer to transport and deliver household goods. We drive both CDL and Non-CDL trucks.

Drivers Helper

Under the supervision of the move supervisor/driver, assists with moving, packing, wrapping, inventory, and transport of household goods for residential customers. Represents the company in a professional manner.

Contact: miked@mooneysmoving.com

Interviews are by appointment only.

Upload Your Resume


Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx, png, jpg, gif, Max. file size: 15 MB.

Get Your FREE Moving Estimate

Tell us about your move and we will be in touch with your free quote. This is a simple 3 page questionnaire that often takes 5-10 minutes to complete.

For immediate assistance, call us now: 215.884.3280

Scroll to Top