Household Goods Driver
As a driver for Mooney’s you must have a valid license to drive either a box truck, straight truck or tractor trailer to transport and deliver household goods. We operate both CDL & Non-CDL trucks.
- Responsible for pad wrapping, loading, driving and unloading household goods from origin to destination.
- Responsible for accurate completion of paperwork and securing payment from customers.
- Work with management to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to all DOT regulations.
- Must have prior experience operating a commercial vehicle in real world environments
- Must have clean driving record
- Must pass drug screening
- Must pass background screening (no felony convictions)
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs
Under the supervision of the move supervisor/driver, assists with moving, packing, wrapping, inventory, and transport of household goods for residential customers. Represents the company in a professional manner.
- Assists/helps with the pick-up (loading), transportation, and delivery (unloading and placement) of household goods/equipment in accordance with established standards and procedures.
- Routinely involves lifting 50+ lbs, movement and placement of heavy items by hand or with the assistance of material handling equipment (hand-truck or dolly).
- Receives instruction from crew leader and adheres to all company policies and safety rules.
- Represents the Company in a professional manner.
- May be required to pack, unpack, and wrap/unwrap household goods items per customer specifications.
- Performs all duties in adherence with company safety standards.
- Display professional conduct, courtesy, and manners when entering and performing work in the customer’s home. Remain respectful of their property and personal spaces.